ARIS Stellantriebe GmbH
Electro-mechanical part-turn actuator
The robust allrounder in classic edition up to 300 Nm
The CL series offers classic drive technology with motor/gear combination and cam mechanism in a classic design. Three series up to 300 Nm in combination with various actuating times open up a wide range of applications for a wide variety of industrial tasks. Of course, the CL series offers not only a robust metal housing, but also all commercially available options, from the additional limit switch to the positioner with load cut-off. Three cable entries M20 x 1.5 allow easy wiring even in the case of high-cross-section leads. The CL series is also available in voltages of 230 V, 115 V, 24 V AC or 24 V DC.
Drive – CL series
- Universal, sturdy industrial design
- Lifetime lubrication
- Short-circuit proof synchronous motor
- High self-holding torque
- Finely adjustable actuating cams
- Control card PMR, Profi-Bus, CAN-Bus on request
- Various shaft types and retaining bores available
- Numerous options as additional switches, potentiometer, position
- indicator, position controller, load cut-off with fault indicator, gear
- disengagement, hand wheel etc.